Alex and James are back for, sadly, the last time as co-hosts, to cover lots of great EV and charging news since our last episode. As you’ll hear in the introduction, James has accepted a role with an EV charging company which means that he won’t be able to continue to co-host the show with Alex. The good news is that Alex has found a great new co-host and we’ll be moving the show entirely over to being a ‘The Interface’ production.
I, James, would like to take the opportunity to extend my thanks to Alex for reaching out many months ago to start this show and for all his wonderful knowledge. We’ll still be seeing Alex from time-to-time here on Crossed Wires, and I wish Alex and new co-host, Jim, the best of success for what I’m sure will continue to be a great EV resource.
Do you have thoughts on the stories we’ve covered this month, or maybe some EV news you’d love to highlight? We’d love to hear from you, so please send a note over to [email protected], leave a comment on the post, or join the discussion over on our Discord server
If you liked this episode or any of our content, we’d greatly appreciate any little bit of support you can throw our way over at our Ko-Fi page.
Chapters & Story Links
- 00:00:00: A Special Announcement
- 00:07:58: Welcome
- 00:11:26: New Chevrolet Corvette E-Ray Hybrid
- 00:15:06: Dacia debuts new ‘Extreme’ Spring EV with more powerful electric motor
- 00:17:45: Jeep Avenger 4×4 variant due to launch in 2024
- 00:20:54: Fiat could reengineer the Citroën Ami as the Topolino
- 00:24:12: Gridserve makes the new Ora Funky Cat available for test drives at its Braintree forecourt
- 00:29:30: Suzuki to launch electric Jimny 4×4 in Europe by 2030
- 00:31:31: Volkswagen is set to reveal a refreshed ID.3 in March
- 00:33:53: Tesla has opened a new engineering headquarters in California
- 00:36:26: Volkswagen is planning on using more recycled materials in its EVs
- 00:38:32: New BMW i4 eDrive35 now on sale
- 00:40:34: Nissan is testing electric trucks in the port of LA
- 00:42:50: Abarth reveals the official price for the upcoming 500e hot hatch
- 00:46:09: Subway partnering with GenZ to offer charging at its US stores
- 00:49:13: Ionity launches new HPC stations in France & Italy
- 00:53:53: EV Charigng on Irish Ferries
- 00:57:55: Wrapping Up
Music from the YouTube Audio Library