Yes, this is a podcast episode of a podcast with two podcasters talking about podcasting, say that as quickly as you can and you may win a prize!*
You’ll have heard Arielle’s name pop up on many episodes of this show, as she’s been such an incredible supporter of both the show and me personally as a podcaster through the SquadPod community, as well as other great resources and her energetic Twitter presence.
Whether you just listen to lots of podcasts, are already a podcaster, or are looking to start a podcast, I think you’ll find something of value in this week’s episode. It was a genuine pleasure to chat with Arielle and we’d absolutely love your thoughts on both listening to and creating podcasts, send those over to [email protected], leave a comment on the post, or start a discussion in Goodpods.
If you liked this episode or any of our content, we’d greatly appreciate any little bit of support you can throw our way over at our Ko-Fi page.
(*) Please note, no actual prize is available, though if you want to send in audio clips we’ll absolutely feature the best one on our social media!
- Arielle on Twitter
- Earbuds Podcast Collective
- SquadCast [Affiliate Link]
- Audio Hijack
- 00:00:04: Introductions
- 00:03:13: The Podcasting Community
- 00:05:42: What Are Podcasts?
- 00:09:37: Podcast App Choice
- 00:12:06: How Podcasts Get Delivered
- 00:16:37: Co-Marketing Your Show
- 00:20:54: What Makes A ‘Good’ Podcast?
- 00:25:51: A Bit About Descript
- 00:28:10: Transcription
- 00:33:32: Listener Engagement
- 00:39:02: Tips For New Podcasters
- 00:41:05: Being A Good Listener
- 00:43:50: Wrapping Up
Intro and outro theme: Ace of Clubs by RoccoW