Recorded on 25th May 2018
It’s Benjamin’s last episode with us for a while, so what better than to get into a deep discussion about what GDPR means for our privacy, how we get drawn into social media, look back at the 20th anniversary of the original iMac, and drool over the Surface Hub 2.
With Benjamin about to become a father we also talk about how technology can play a role in preparing to become a parent and what considerations we should give for how our children should be exposed to technology.
- Guide to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) | ICO
- Microsoft expands data privacy tools ahead of GDPR - The Verge
- Apple launches new privacy portal, users can download a copy of everything Apple knows about them | 9to5Mac
- TeenSafe phone monitoring app leaked thousands of passwords | iMore
- 20 years of iMac: A story of relentless design iteration | 9to5Mac — Great overview of all the iterations of the iMac.
- Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub 2 - YouTube