In this snap-happy episode of Crossed Wires, we take a look at the world of photography after a sunrise trip to the beautiful Durdle Door on the Jurassic Coast. We also explore what the photographs you share say about your character and your faith as well as reading from Exodus 20 to look at the first commandment and what this means to us.
Along the way we also talk about the late Sir Bruce Forsyth, the Beats X headphones and share our usual brand of tech thoughts and try not to discuss the upcoming Apple event.
- Bruce Forsyth's Generation Game - 07/09/1990 - Part One - YouTube — A clip of the late Sir Bruce Forsyth presenting ‘The Generation Game’
- BeatsX Earphones - White - Apple (UK) — The new headphones James bought.
- Apple's W1 Bluetooth chip, explained - CNET
- Olympus PEN-F - Wikipedia — Benjamin’s current camera.
- Canon EOS 500D - Wikipedia — James’ current SLR
- Exodus 20, English Standard Version (ESV) — The first commandment