After a well deserved break in Italy, Benjamin returns to join James to discuss technology, Italian toilets, and the good things to come out of Apple and Microsoft - add a liberal amount of passionate ranting from Benjamin about the iPad Pro and you get the perfectly baked episode of Crossed Wires.
As well as our usual brand of debate, we dive into the Apple Q3 results, a really cool use for Microsoft’s HoloLens tech, say farewell to the last of the non-iOS iPod range, and talk about eye-tracking coming to Windows 10.
- This Unicorn Changed the Way I Poop - #SquattyPotty - YouTube — The wonderfully weird Squatty Potty ad.
- Complete 66 Mac vs PC ads + Mac & PC WWDC Intro + Siri Intro - YouTube — The complete range of I’m a Mac ads.
- Apple Q3 2017 Results: $45.4 Billion Revenue, 41 Million iPhones, 11.4 Million iPads Sold – MacStories
- HoloLens system uses augmented reality to aid spinal surgery
- Apple confirms iPod nano and iPod shuffle have been discontinued - The Verge — RIP Traditional iPods!
- Sansa Fuze - Wikipedia — The MP3 player Benjamin had instead of an iPod
- 5th Generation iPod — james’ first iPod
- Microsoft’s Eye Control for Windows 10 is now available for testers - The Verge
- Pirates Of The Caribbean Theme tune (16 bit) - YouTube — We couldn’t resist a 16-bit version of the theme!