James and Benjamin are shaken, but not stirred, in our latest episode that may or may not have aa few references to a certain British spy.
We discuss some rather nasty security issues, including the ShadowBrokers leak as well as the Puny Code phishing scams. We then take a sharp u-turn into the morality of video games and then rub salt into the wounds of gaming on the Mac and discuss Apple’s unusual admission around the Mac Pro and what we believe people want from the next generation of Mac desktop computers.
- Microsoft says it already patched 'Shadow Brokers' NSA leaks
- The Punycode Phishing Attack on Web Browsers Ain’t So Puny - The Mac Observer — This is a much better explanation of the Punycode attack.
- Daring Fireball: The Mac Pro Lives
- A Very Nice Concept Video for Apple's Next Mac Pro - The Mac Observer — This is the concept for the Mac Pro that James mentioned.
- Microsoft will now release major Windows 10 updates every March and September - The Verge
- Official Call of Duty®: WWII Reveal Trailer - YouTube